Monday, January 12, 2009

Birthdays

Its hard to believe Connor's already 1. The year has flown by. He's such a sweet baby. He's so happy and busy. Sadly for me his favorite game is to dump out all the cupboards. Apparantly it is really funny. I'm so scared I have another Hailey on my hands. That's all I need. He still loves to nurse and is a fat litte chunk. He has some amazing thunder thighs. I want him to stay small since he's my last baby but that little stinker just keeps on growing.

Hailey turned 6 two days after Connor's birthday. I remember when she was my fat, crazy baby. Now she's 6 and a kindergartener. She can't wait to go to first grade and be "really" big. She's a real goof ball. Ha's been funny from the get go. Her laugh as a baby was just hysterical. Now she's all about silly one liners. Yesterday at church she started jiggling my arms. Then she announced "Mommy your arms are chubby. You need to do jiggle free arms, like your jiggle free buns." (I have this workout video called jiggle free buns which is a hysterical title. It never ceases to be funny. The kids will walk behind me in the store and announce their opinion on the jiggle free ness of my butt)
Connor enjoying his cake. This boy doesn't turn down anything. At least he eats like Hailey. And he already loves chocolate.


Hailey and Connor with their birthday cake. I love Connor's horrified look when Hailey picks him up. He loves her but he seems a bit frightened when she gets him.


Hailey's fancy skirt from Chrissy. Note the glittery top again.


Connor really loved the confetti Carrie got him. I'm sure there was a present involved but its not nearly as great as confetti!



A chip off the old block.




I took this picture of Connor sleeping one night. I was trying to capture that sweet baby sleeping. I took a bunch. I got Photoshop for Christmas and I'm hoping I can edit one of them up to something great.





3 comments:

Campbells said...

I love how con is "drinking" that mt dew! The acorn does not fall far from the tree huh? Can't believe the kids are growing up so fast. It really is crazy. Did you guys get our cards yet? sorry they were late

Porter Family said...

The Porters left some Diet Mtn. Dew here if you want me to send it to you. So, Greggers likes Thomas and Cars? Welcome to my life. Just don't buy the Thomas movies. It will ruin your day.

Shaila Lou said...

Happy Birthday to Conner and Hailey! I can't believe the babies are all turning 1! Conner is looking so big and is so cute!

Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas! I had to warn Malcolm that there wouldn't be a Wii, but my mom came through for him too! Good thing other people come to our rescue!