Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Busted

So I just checked Nik's blog and apparantly I've been caught giving away valuable memorabilia. Sorry to say but I live in a 1200 square foot apartment with 6 people. Some things have to go. I got merciless on the last move what can I say? Honestly (sorry Nik) but I haven't worn it since your wedding. Its a bit nicer than my usual skirt and whatever shirt sort of matches ensemble. And if you recall I had just had a baby and was fat. Thankfully it has been too big ever since. Too bad for me that they stuck it in the front window. I thought it would just randomly go away and Nik would never be the wiser. I guess I should have waited until we moved then gave it away to a thrift store on in Hillyard where Nik will never go. I still love you Nik.

5 comments:

Heather said...

I don't know too many people who have worn a bridesmaid dress after the reception. Both my sisters have gotten rid of their's.
Good for you to get rid of the things that clutter your closet:)
Sorry you got busted.

Porter Family said...

I thought that was hilarious!! I told all my friends, and we got a good laugh. Hello, have you seen 27 dresses? Declutter, woman!! :)

shurnuandbeagsly said...

Ha ha....I"m dying here! Yeah, I echo the "27 Dresses" comment, I just barely watched that and it's just too funny!

Shaila Lou said...

I had a great laugh when I read Nikki's blog!! Too funny! But definitely have to let the clutter go at some point!!

Mandy said...

That was awesome. Really, what are the chances they would have put it in the front window? But, hey, Nik says it's gone now, so see, some good came of this, now it's getting some use!