Monday, May 5, 2008

Mandy purse tagged me a while back and I just now got around to unloading the camera. So here it is the mega purse. I believe I got this free at Bath and Body Works, I carry it right now because its pretty much the largest bag I own. Usually its more bulging than this, sadly this is a slimmed down day for this sucker.
This is the bag I carry when I don't have to bring a small army with me. Obviously it doens't get much use.

So here's my ridiculous pile of stuff I feel the need to carry all over town. I think the added bulk is that I usually carry more than one diaper (that's not going to get me too far) and a burp cloth, since Connor saturates two a day at least.

Here's all the crazy crap I carry:

changing pad wipes diapers for both boys

gum mints Purell - 2!

bandaids lip gloss medical tape

wallet Tide stain pen book

kid leash spare binky bag mai tai

nursing cover baby hat receipts

old grocery list Kleenex pen

crayons decongestent Connors immunization record

notebook (with a mega long list of books I'll never have time to read)

Well I hope that was super exciting for all of you. Amazing that one person can lug so much stuff around everywhere they go. Those of you with children probably sympathize, while my siblings are probably all renewing their vows to not reproduce.


1 comment:

Shaila Lou said...

Cute bags, and I love how much stuff you can carry around with a baby. If the bag is big...I'll just fill it even more!