Friday, March 21, 2008

Here we go

I've been promising my friends I'd start a blog as soon as we got done with our move so here I go. We finally got a high speed internet connection so I guess I'm out of excuses. Only now I don't know what to write. My crazy kids are finally asleep except for the baby who is now beginning his nightly crying spree. My husband is finally tackling the mountain of dishes we've both been trying to ignore for days, seeing who will break first and do them. Sadly I haven't left my house at all today. It snowed this morning (why!!!) which greatly discouraged my walking outside and we had friends over this afternoon. The good news is I did shower and put on makeup so all in all not a total loss. Since I'm currently feeling to lazy to unload my camera, pictures will have to come later. Which is fine with Dave since he has forbidden me from putting pictures of him online, something about people stalking him I think. Maybe he is secretly India's Brad Pitt and I just don't know it yet.

4 comments:

chuck and april said...

yea!!!! finally!!!! love it!!!

Campbells said...

Ya!!!!Finally a blog. You are going to love it, and the kids too. Its fun to see pictures of your friends.

Campbells said...

About time! it was fun seeing you guys this weekend.

Da

Shaila Lou said...

Yay!! I'm so excited to see that you started you blog! It was so nice seeing you at TOFW! I'm so glad that you could come. We sure do miss you guys!